One unique paradise named one of the World’s Best Beaches ...
... has been jeopardized that much by overtourism ...
.... that it was declared "cesspool" and shut down by the President of Philippines.
Data from different sources is used to gain insights about tourism industry:
Satellite images, social media, blogs, open data, structured data, mobile data, data provided by destinations
AI and Big Data tools are used to transform the data to information, set a spatial and temporal context and build the most accurate sustainability matrix
AI capabilities are used to predict the future development in the spatial and temporal context
We will estimate the amount of tourists a place can welcome in a sustainable way to:
We provide tourist boards in governements and regions with a decisional interface to:
- assess the current sustainable status of a specific place
- monitor the impact of tourists on a weekly basis with alerts
- predict this impact to make proactive decisions
- make recommendations to address unsustainable issues
We provide Online Travel Agencies with an API solution to:
- Redirect travelers to locations with more sustainable impact on environment and locals
- Improve customer experience and decrease churn
- prepare for the future as 55% of global travelers report being more determined to make sustainable travel choices than they were a year ago
We will be happy to discuss further with you, please contact us with the link below
14 Rue Soleillet, 75020 Paris, France